THE BEST BLACK LICENSE PLATE FRAMES.
Universal Slim Thin 4 hole Glossy Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame
- Product SKU: Thin-4CF-GLOSS
- Availability: In Stock
- Order within
Shipping / Returns & Exchanges
The carbon fiber is Glossy and its Blank, no stickers and the best frame we could source. Fits all cars.
Universal can fit any vehicle Tesla BMW Porsche Mercedes Nissan Ferrari etc.
Quality - We sourced the Carbon Fiber blank plate from the same manufacturer as McLaren uses for their 200k super cars. Yes, we only wanted the Best. You will not find these rare plates anywhere!! Why you ask??! Well, we spent a year looking for them and couldn’t find it so we made it ourselves. The performance models have carbon fiber trim yet no accessories! We couldn’t stand mismatched items and we love consistent design Especially for our Dream cars. We are only selling a select number of these and each will be hand made. We taking our time on these so place your orders in now as we already have waiting list.
* 100% Feedback Seller with one year warranty
* FREE Shipping from Cali.
* FREE RETURNS
1. Do we provide screws? No - Manufactures provide OEM screws so please use them to ensure you are using the correct screws. Using wrong screws can result in damage, so it’s best to simply use the screws they provide. We do provide screw caps.
2. Do you provide screw caps? Yes - We provide Screw caps, if your plate has 2 holes you will get a set of 2, If your frame has 4 holes then you will get 4. The screw caps kit come with transparent washers which go before your screw.
3. How do I install it? 1. First place your state metal license plate into the rear of the license plate frame, you will see 2 grooves in the rear of the frame. 2. Line up your frame with the 2 installation screw holes in your car. 3. Screw to Plastic Clear Washer -> Frame -> License Plate -> Car. 3. Snap on the black covers at the end.
4. Do I have to use screw caps? No, its a preference.
5. Are the frames rust or crack proof ?, Yes Rust Proof 1 year warranty.
6. Where the frame created? They are modified in California and Shipped from Cali.
7. Do I have to pay tax? Yes... of course you do! Unless you have a resellers license and want to purchase bulk, we can skip taxes on purchases.
8. Why Do are we called BORINGMOD? Making Black frames is something I wanted as I was annoyed no one made one. It’s very a VERY BORINGMOD but to me it’s like a watch you wear. It’s all in the details.
9. Why do I charge higher?I selected higher quality plates from a Local California plate supplier as they were much heavier than the plates we saw on Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba sellers. We wanted quality. We tried over 20 different plates before selecting this Carbon Fiber.
10. Service Guarantee? If you are unhappy in the first year, please email or contact us and we will make it right. No need for any other conditions or fine print. That's how much we believe in our Frames.
Required California’s Proposition 65 warning - This product contains compounds that may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. Sorry its habit, everything in life has fine print just like the thousands of rules that are on your car.