Tesla MODEL Y (Blue) on Black Metal License Plate Frame, printed, CUSTOM, No Stickers, BORINGmod, Free Returns, Chrome Delete
- Product SKU: blue-MY-BLUE-UMTL
- Availability: In Stock
- Order within
Shipping / Returns & Exchanges
The only Blue MODEL Y frame on the market. Everyone loves BLUE!
Tesla group members wanted a Black frame to match the Black Trim on the factory chrome Delete and to show case they are the EARLY adopters of the most advanced and practical EV car on the market, the MODEL Y. We looked at over 5 different finishes and this one was the the best. The Model Y print will be offered in 2 styles per the request of owners. We don’t know why Tesla doesn’t make black plates all we car about is solving the problem.
Blue Printed MODEL Y - Printed directly on the Frame using a UV process that gives Satin blue glossy finish which is very subtle. These plates are totally over-engineered but not Falcon Wing over done. The plate is higher quality and you can feel the difference, this plate has been tested by the best Tesla forum members at TMC.
I dont make cheap plates so if you want a low cost option im not that.
You are buying blank plates and we are making the plates custom per your request. The trademarks are owned by Tesla and by buying the frame you authorize us to modify it free for you.
Why is BORINGmod frame the best selling Tesla custom frames?
1. Do we provide screws? No - Manufactures provide OEM screws so please use them to ensure you are using the correct screws. Using wrong screws can result in damage, so it’s best to simply use the screws they provide. We do provide screw caps.
2. Do you provide screw caps? Yes - We provide Screw caps, if your plate has 2 holes you will get a set of 2, If your frame has 4 holes then you will get 4. The screw caps kit come with transparent washers which go before your screw.
3. How do I install it? 1. First place your state metal license plate into the rear of the license plate frame, you will see 2 grooves in the rear of the frame. 2. Line up your frame with the 2 installation screw holes in your car. 3. Screw to Plastic Clear Washer -> Frame -> License Plate -> Car. 3. Snap on the black covers at the end.
4. Do I have to use screw caps? No, its a preference.
5. Are the frames rust proof?, Yes Rust Proof 1 year warranty.
6. Where the frame created? They are modified in California and Shipped from Cali.
7. Do I have to pay tax? Yes... of course you do! Unless you have a resellers license and want to purchase bulk, we can skip taxes on purchases.
8. Why Do are we called BORINGMOD? Making Black frames is something I wanted as I was annoyed no one made one. It’s very a VERY BORINGMOD but to me it’s like a watch you wear. It’s all in the details.
9. Why do I charge higher?I selected higher quality plates from a Local California plate supplier as they were much heavier than the plates we saw on Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba sellers. We wanted quality. We tried over 20 different plates before selecting this Aluminum. Other sellers are selling plates with stickers, this is laser or UV printed and won’t wash off whereas other sellers are putting stickers that peel off.
10. Service Guarantee? If you are unhappy in the first year, please email or contact us and we will make it right. No need for any other conditions or fine print. That's how much we believe in our Frames.
Required California’s Proposition 65 warning - This product contains compounds that may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. Sorry its habit, everything in life has fine print just like the thousands of rules that are on your car.