Black Model Y on Carbon Fiber for Tesla Model Y Aftermarket Chrome Delete Performance BORINGmod
MIDNIGHT Carbon Fiber Black Edition.
*CURRENT WAIT TIME : Shipping NOW as it just restocked. If you wait to order it will be 2-3 weeks. These are all custom printed order and theres a wait list. If you wait, it will just throw your order further back. Sorry it’s kinda like the Y reservation but I dont allow anyone to skip as its the fair thing to do. These are printed one by one so it takes a bit of time.
We designed this Model Y frame for those who just love a dark clean sinister look without the need to promote any specific brand and give a subtle nod to your minimalistic ride. Think Batman.. think black Lambo.. think CLEAN and veryyyyyyy quiet as the black text is hardly visible but still can be seen with a glimmer of the sun. okay okay.. The text is hard to see but that was by design. I’m an artist dam it! The print is sorta translucent so it looks very minimalistic as it matches the carbon fiber and I wanted this frame to stand out by being low key. Oxy moron prob but you will see it when it arrives.
The carbon fiber is matte and its Printed, no stickers and completely 100% custom and this is not a Tesla product.
* 100% Feedback Seller with one year warranty
* FREE Shipping from Cali.
* FREE RETURNS
* We only focus on black frames
1. Do we provide screws? No - Manufactures provide OEM screws so please use them to ensure you are using the correct screws. Using wrong screws can result in damage, so it’s best to simply use the screws they provide. We do provide screw caps.
2. Do you provide screw caps? Yes - We provide Screw caps, if your plate has 2 holes you will get a set of 2, If your frame has 4 holes then you will get 4. The screw caps kit come with transparent washers which go before your screw.
3. How do I install it? 1. First place your state metal license plate into the rear of the license plate frame, you will see 2 grooves in the rear of the frame. 2. Line up your frame with the 2 installation screw holes in your car. 3. Screw to Plastic Clear Washer -> Frame -> License Plate -> Car. 3. Snap on the black covers at the end.
4. Do I have to use screw caps? No, its a preference.
5. Are the frames rust proof?, Yes Rust Proof 1 year warranty.
6. Where the frame created? They are modified in California and Shipped from Cali.
7. Do I have to pay tax? Yes... of course you do! Unless you have a resellers license and want to purchase bulk, we can skip taxes on purchases.
8. Why Do are we called BORINGMOD? Making Black frames is something I wanted as I was annoyed no one made one. It’s very a VERY BORINGMOD but to me it’s like a watch you wear. It’s all in the details.
9. Why do I charge higher?I selected higher quality plates from a Local California plate supplier as they were much heavier than the plates we saw on Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba sellers. We wanted quality. We tried over 20 different plates before selecting this Aluminum. Other sellers are selling plates with stickers, this is laser or UV printed and won’t wash off whereas other sellers are putting stickers that peel off.
10. Service Guarantee? If you are unhappy in the first year, please email or contact us and we will make it right. No need for any other conditions or fine print. That's how much we believe in our Frames.
Required California’s Proposition 65 warning - This product contains compounds that may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. Sorry its habit, everything in life has fine print just like the thousands of rules that are on your car.