THE BEST BLACK LICENSE PLATE FRAMES.
Black Tesla MODEL Y on Black License Plate Frame, Fits Tesla, printed, CUSTOM, Metal, No Stickers, BORINGmod, Free Returns, Chrome Delete
- Product SKU: Blk-MY-B-UMTL
- Availability: In Stock
- Order within
Shipping / Returns & Exchanges
Okay...for those who want the sexiest model Y frame.. Boringmod’s new Double Black line for the Tesla MODEL Y , METAL ALUMINUM frames =)
ORDER NOW once I sell out you will be placed on the wait list.. I know tragic, but we all know you waited 2 years for your Y.. so waiting 2-3 more weeks won't hurt. I am a 1 man shop, so quality takes time and guess what I've tried making these bad boys at 2am and its just too dark to make them clean.
THIS IS NOT A STICKER.. Testing showed that 3m vinyl looked great but I opted to simply spend the time, work and extra cost for UV printing. Why? Good question as Vinyl stickers are 1/20th the cost..well cause I can - darn it and I love over engineering to ensure it’s the best! Stickers peel off over time.
The plates you buy are not cheap.. so trust me your plates will look as nice your new ride. You didn't skimp in buying a Tesla and I won't skimp on getting you the best frames. I dont buy cheap beers and ill be dammed to make cheap frames! Okay that has no real correlation, but you get it. I love quality.
* 100% Feedback Seller with one year warranty.
* I only focus on black frames
* The best aftermarket frames Period.
1. Do we provide screws? No - Manufactures provide OEM screws so please use them to ensure you are using the correct screws. Using wrong screws can result in damage, so it’s best to simply use the screws they provide. We do provide screw caps.
2. Do you provide screw caps? Yes - We provide Screw caps, if your plate has 2 holes you will get a set of 2, If your frame has 4 holes then you will get 4. The screw caps kit come with transparent washers which go before your screw.
3. How do I install it? 1. First place your state metal license plate into the rear of the license plate frame, you will see 2 grooves in the rear of the frame. 2. Line up your frame with the 2 installation screw holes in your car. 3. Screw to Plastic Clear Washer -> Frame -> License Plate -> Car. 3. Snap on the black covers at the end.
4. Do I have to use screw caps? No, its a preference.
5. Are the frames rust proof?, Yes Rust Proof 1 year warranty.
6. Where the frame created? They are modified in California and Shipped from Cali.