#1 Black Aftermarket License Plate Frames
Tesla MODEL Y Engraved Metal Black License Plate Frame, Best Seller
- Product SKU: MY-ENG-B-UMTL
- Availability: In Stock
- Order within
Shipping / Returns & Exchanges
Congrats you found the MOST POPULAR Black MODEL Y License Plate frame on the market! Tesla group members wanted a Black frame to match the Black Trim, so this was made as a group order for TMC members.
Laser engraved MODEL Y . (As shown in Pic) - This is a more subtle option and you will never worry about fading or any issues as we use a Laser to engrave the MODEL Y out, other sellers use lower cost stickers which can fade or peel off as the Logo is laser etched and permanent. These plates are totally over-engineered but not Falcon Wing over done. The plate is higher quality and you can feel the difference via the weight, this plate has been tested by the best Tesla forum members and a true enthusiast. I don't make cheap plates so if you want a low cost option i’m not that. Just read the reviews.. always perfect!
* 100% Feedback Seller with one year warranty
* FREE Shipping from Cali.
* FREE RETURNS
* We only focus on black frames
1. Do we provide screws? No - Manufactures provide OEM screws so please use them to ensure you are using the correct screws. Using wrong screws can result in damage, so it’s best to simply use the screws they provide. We do provide screw caps.
2. Do you provide screw caps? Yes - We provide Screw caps, if your plate has 2 holes you will get a set of 2, If your frame has 4 holes then you will get 4. The screw caps kit come with transparent washers which go before your screw.
3. How do I install it? 1. First place your state metal license plate into the rear of the license plate frame, you will see 2 grooves in the rear of the frame. 2. Line up your frame with the 2 installation screw holes in your car. 3. Screw to Plastic Clear Washer -> Frame -> License Plate -> Car. 3. Snap on the black covers at the end.
4. Do I have to use screw caps? No, its a preference.
5. Are the frames rust proof?, Yes Rust Proof 1 year warranty.
6. Where the frame created? They are modified in California and Shipped from Cali.
7. Do I have to pay tax? Yes... of course you do! Unless you have a resellers license and want to purchase bulk, we can skip taxes on purchases.
8. Why Do are we called BORINGMOD? Making Black frames is something I wanted as I was annoyed no one made one. It’s very a VERY BORINGMOD but to me it’s like a watch you wear. It’s all in the details.
9. Why do I charge higher?I selected higher quality plates from a Local California plate supplier as they were much heavier than the plates we saw on Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba sellers. We wanted quality. We tried over 20 different plates before selecting this Aluminum. Other sellers are selling plates with stickers, this is laser or UV printed and won’t wash off whereas other sellers are putting stickers that peel off.
10. Service Guarantee? If you are unhappy in the first year, please email or contact us and we will make it right. No need for any other conditions or fine print. That's how much we believe in our Frames.
Required California’s Proposition 65 warning - This product contains compounds that may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. Sorry its habit, everything in life has fine print just like the thousands of rules that are on your car.